hit counter

videos on this blog!

videos on this blog!
there are vidoes on this blog, if you would like to request a music video to put on the blog comment underneath a video. thanks!!!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stargirl

Journal:
These two chapters were not just an introduction to the story like most books; it was really getting into the story. The Prologue was called “Porcupine necktie”, and that was exactly what it was about. A boy named Leo was collecting porcupine neckties, and for his birthday a porcupine tie was left on his door step. I think the necktie was left by Stargirl. In the first chapter everybody on the first day back to school was talking about this unusual girl. Her name was Stargirl. She was very weird compared to the rest of the students. One kid said that she was not real and was planted into the school. I think that would never be true. The girl wore really weird clothes from the past. She also sang happy birthday to random kids on her birthday. I think that would be very embarrassing. One night when Leo was thinking about Stargirl, and it came to him that she was real. I think this book will be good.
Job- passage master:

“It was during one of these night moon moments that it came to me that Hillari Kimble was wrong. Stargirl was real. “pg 12

No comments: